It’s back, and Microsoft has released a major new version for Windows 10. Here are some simple ways to directly download Windows 10 v1909 ISO.
Just a few days ago, Microsoft released the new version of Windows 10 1909. This is a major upgrade. However, unlike the other major upgrades that happen twice a year, the v1909 is simply focused on improvements and bug fixes to existing features. A few other minor features, such as Advanced Search in the Start Menu and File Explorer, there are no new features in this update. You can think of this update as a service pack for Windows 10, as in the days of XP and 7.
So, without further ado, let me show you how you can download Windows 10 v1909 ISO directly from Microsoft.
There are ways to download the ISO v1909 file. Both methods are quite simple. The first method uses the official tool provided by Microsoft and does not accept pause and resume during download. The second method allows you to download the ISO file directly without using that tool. Follow the method you think is perfect for you.
1. Use the media creation tool
The media creation tool is the official tool that allows you to do an on-site update, create a bootable Windows 10 USB media, or download the ISO file. The disadvantage of this tool is that it is often slow to download ISO and there is no way to interrupt or resume the download.
- First, go to this webpage and click the “Download the tool now” button.
- The above action will download the Media Creation Tool. Once downloaded, double-click the downloaded EXE file. You will be asked for the terms of acceptance. Click the “Accept” button to continue.
- In the next window, select the “Create installation media” radio option and click the “Next” button.
- The tool is smart enough to automatically download the language, edition, and architecture from your current installation. If this is not correct or if you want to change it, clear the “Use recommended options for this computer” checkbox and customize the options. Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Now select the “ISO File” radio option and click “Next”.
- You will be prompted to select a destination folder to save the downloaded ISO file. Go to where you want to save the file, give it a descriptive name, and click the “Save” button.
- As soon as you press the save button, the tool will start the download process. The ISO file will be anywhere from 3.5 GB to 4 GB. Depending on your internet connection speed, it may take some time for the download to complete.
After the download is complete, you will find ISO Windows 10 v1909 in the location you chose earlier.
2. Download Windows 10 v1909 ISO directly from the Microsoft website
In addition to using the media creation tool, you can also download ISO directly from the Microsoft website. However, if you try to do this, Microsoft will force you to download the Media Builder.
So, if you want to download v1909ISO directly, you need to trick the Microsoft website to provide the ISO file, rather than the media creation tool. I’ve already written a detailed guide on how to do it for all three major browsers, Chrome, Edge and Firefox. Go ahead and click the link below to find out how you can do this.
- Download Windows 10 ISO without the media creation tool.
That’s all. It is easy to download Windows 10 v1909 ISO.
I hope it helps. If you are stuck or need help, comment below and I will try to help as much as possible.