Windows It has been a well-known operating system since its launch, which is why Microsoft continues to release interesting updates over time. Now Windows 11 It is the latest operating system with many new features. With everything easily accessible from the desktop screen, Microsoft has created a master of all operating systems. If you are looking to upgrade your Windows to version 10, this will be the best place for you. Read on to find out how.
How can you install Windows 11 on a PC?
Now there may be a situation where you need an instant installation on your PC. There may also be a situation where your computer stops working. These situations can sometimes lead to poor results. You could lose all of your important work due to these situations. And to stay in the know, you need to make sure your Windows They are updated on time.
It’s also important to keep your backup plan in case something like this happens. And the best way to maintain a reliable backup plan is to create a chipless installation plan. This means creating an offline installation disc or disc. This disk is often referred to as a disk or boot disk.
Windows can be easily installed from these disks if the PC operating system is compromised. The process is not complicated at all, it is quite simple. As long as you have the time and tools to do this.
You may also be interested in: Installing Windows 10 from USB: The Complete Guide
Tools to create a bootable disk or disk
To create a bootable disk, you will need software tools such as:
- Rufus if you want to make a bootable USB stick.
- If you want to opt for the bootable DVD option, there are many programs on the market. Some of the popular Power ISO, WinISO , ImgBurn , etc.
- Windows 11 Product Key.
Windows 11 ISO File
These are the tools you need to create a bootable or USB drive according to your preference. Now, to make a bootable disc or USB, you will also need an ISO file for Windows 11. An ISO file is an image file that contains the exact data as it appears on the disc. You can burn this file to a real DVD or USB if needed for use.
There are many online sources to get the original ISO version of the file. But it will be in your best interest if you download it from the official site. To get the ISO file for your system, see the ISO file link.This link has several versions of Windows 11 available, select the one you want and according to your system configuration.
Create your boot disk
So, when you have all the prerequisites for a bootable disk, it’s time to create the disk. Now, depending on the type of disc you are making, the steps change. See the sections below to create a block.
Note: Make sure there is no important data on the USB or DVD. It will be removed when the boot disk or disk is created.
If you are using Rufus Soft Be sure to follow these steps:
- Connect the USB stick to your PC or laptop.
- Launch Rufus software on PC.
The initial screen of the software will have many options, such as the device,
- Partition scheme, file system, cluster size, and more.
- In the device option, make sure it is the USB you just connected to your PC.
- All other options will remain unchanged, except for the one that says: “
- Create a bootable disk with. “
- In this option, select the ISO file after clicking on the disc icon.
- Click Start
- The process will take a while, so be patient.
Create bootable DVD
To create a DVD, make sure there is enough space on the DVD to store all your Windows 11 settings. Rest, follow the instructions below:
- To get started, insert the DVD into your PC or laptop’s optical drive.
- After that, launch the ImgBurn program on your PC (you can also use other software, the installation steps may differ).
- After that, select the option “Burn image file to disk” among the specified options.
- Now select the DVD drive you just inserted into your PC’s optical drive.
- On the same screen, in the font option, be sure to select the Windows 11 ISO file.
- Click Start and wait a bit as it will take a little.
When you’ve finished creating a bootable or Windows disk, it’s time to install Windows 11 on your PC
Windows 11 Installation
Since you have a bootable disc or disc, let’s dive deeper into the process of installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- The first thing to do is restart your computer with the boot disk or disk connected to your PC.
- When the logo of the manufacturer is displayed on the computer screen, such as Dell, HP or any other, keep pressing F12 or F2. Make sure you have the keys as they may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- A boot menu will open on your computer screen. This is an important step as you need to change things up a bit.
- Choose to boot from disk or USB here instead of the normal boot procedure.
- Press the enter key after selecting the option to boot from DVD or USB.
- Post it; Windows 11 Installer will open.
- After opening Windows 11 installer, select the language according to your preference. Click on the “Next” button and then on “Install now”.
- After that you will be offered two types of Windows 11 installations, “Update” or “Custom”. “
- Now if you want to take all your current Windows if it’s 7.8 or whatever. Click on the update option and follow the instructions below.
- On the other hand, if you are installing windows on a new PC, choose the custom installation option.
- On the next screen, you will see the disk partition. You can partition the discs according to your preference. You can also use unallocated disk space by creating a new partition on the disk.
- After successfully partitioning the disk space, click Next.
- After that, the PC will take time to copy and move files along with multiple reboots. Make sure the power is on Windows it is installed from USB or DVD.
- You will also be prompted to change your PC settings during installation along with your Microsoft account.
- Once everything is done, make sure you don’t get a pop-up with a product key. If it doesn’t, you can use Windows.
Yes, I know it’s a big mission to install windows, but trust me it will be worth it in the end. Be sure to follow all the steps as above.